⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - ....The perfect spice to go on everything, Everyday I am putting it on something different…. every meat, veggies, popcorn, rice, bread… so many options! - Kara F. - Big Bear, CA
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Mad nice!!! Adds another level of flavor, perks up food. I us it in scrambles, stir fry, Mac and cheese, and on chicken. - Shane F. - Portland, OR
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - It gets put on everything. Talked myself out of throwing it on ice cream. It was close though. - Marty P. - Sand Point, ID
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Mouthgasm - Corey S. - Portland, OR
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - This is definitely a one of a kind of sauce absolutely delicious on everything from Chicken to eggs to bagels, to burgers I'm constantly trying it new things and never disappointed - Mike Y. - Barkhamsted, CT
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - ...Not like a hot sauce, and not too sweet, The perfect combo for those that love their condiments like me. Give it a try and you will be begging for more. I can’t cook without it now!! Thanks PROSSER!! - Grandma F. - Huntington Beach, CA
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Fuck, thats delicious - AJ P. - Staten Island, NY
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - The flavor reminds me of my trip to Jamaica 25 years ago. Been using it on everything under the sun. Get to cookin with #prossSauce!! - Mike S. - Issaquah, WA
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - ... For reals it's the best sauce I've ever had. Abagillion times better than Saracha or pick-a-pepper sauce. I will put it on everything. - Sarah D - San Fransisco, CA
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - It's so good, I'm putting it on food I've never even though about saucing before! Game changer! - Hana B - Bellingham, WA
SOME OF OUR FAVORITE RECIPES :
Aunty Patsy's Baby Back Ribs
1. Pre-heat oven 300 degrees
2. Line baking dish (needs at least a half inch edge) with aluminum foil
3. Wisk together -1.5 cups of Prosser's Sauce and 1 cup orange juice
4. Cut rack into manageable pieces and place in baking dish, cover top a bottom with sauce.Cover tightly with foil and cook with ribs on bottom for 3 hours.
5. Raise temperature to 350 degrees, uncover ribs and cook for 30 minutes, then turn ribs over and cook for final 30 minutes.
Caribbean BBQ Chicken Pizza1. In a warm bowl, dissolve 1/4 oz yeast in 1 cup of warm water.
2. Add 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tsp olive oil, and 2 1/2 cups of flour.
3. Use the dough hook on a Kitchenaid, and mix on speed 2 for 4-6 minutes.
4. Gradually add in 1 cup of flour….
5. Mix until the dough sticks to the hook.
6. Put the dough in a greased bowl, cover, and let rise for 1 hour.
7. Grease your pizza pan… and sprinkle ‘PROSSERS SPICE’ all over….
8. Go back to your dough after 1 hour and PUNCH IT!
9. Then toss it like a pizza pie… sing an Italian song…
… and put the dough on the spiced pan.
10. Paint BBQ Sauce all over the dough…
11. Add cheese.
12. Top it with Prosser’s Spiced Chicken, onion, pineapple, cilantro.
13. Drizzle with Prossers Tangy Sauce
14. Bake in the oven on 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes.
The DFC ( Dog Food Casserole )
- 1 large onion
-1 bunch of cilantro
- 3 jalepenos
- 6 tomatos
- 1 1/2 tbsp PROSSERS SPICE
- (Salt and Pepper optional)
2. Squeeze in 2 limes….
3. Mix and dip!
Grandmas Taco Pie- 2 packs of crescent rolls
- 1 lb. ground beef
- PROSSERS SPICE
- 1 16 oz pack of sour cream
- A lot of mexican cheese
- Fritos or Chips of your choosing…
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 9 x 13 ‘’ greased pan with crescent rolls.
3. Brown meat. Drain, and add 1/8 c of PROSSERS SPICE and mix well.
4. Put the Prossers spiced meat on top of the crescent rolls.
5. Spread sour cream gently over the meat.
6. Cover all the sour cream with cheese.
7. Crunch chips over the cheese…
8. Sprinkle with PROSSERS SPICE.
9. Put in the oven for 15 minutes.
Jammy's Orange Chicken- 8 oz orange marmalade jelly
- 8 oz Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. PROSSERS TANGY SAUCE
1. Mix all ingredients.
2. Fry chicken and dip in marinade.
3. Serve over rice.